Terms and Conditions of Use Warranties and Liabilities
1. TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
My Faith Votes (a ministry of Vision Charitable Trust) [MFV] wants to welcome you to our websites [herein after “Site(s)”] as well as all of our electronic and digital services.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE, SITE MATERIALS OR ANY OF OUR OTHER ELECTRONIC SERVICES.
If you are using our Sites on behalf of another person or entity, you signify that you are legally authorized to accept these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the other party and that they agree to indemnify and hold you and MFV harmless for any and all violations of these Terms and Conditions.
Please be advised that you should periodically review the Site Terms and Conditions and other applicable Policies if you wish to continue to use our Sites. MFV reserves the right to modify, revise or change these Terms and Conditions, at any time, in its sole discretion without formal notice to its users. Any changes become effective immediately upon posting. Therefore, your continued use of our website further verifies and signifies that you continue to agree and accept the Terms and Conditions as set forth.
If you have any questions regarding the use of the website or its contents, please direct your questions or comments to us using the form posted here.
The Site(s) and all of its content and materials, including MFV logo, all pictures, information, data, software, sound and video files and clips, designs, text, graphics, all other files, and the selection and arrangement of these materials (collectively referred to as “Site Materials”) are the property of MFV, owned by or licensed to MFV or MFV has the legal right, authority or permission to use or reference these site materials. ALL Site Materials are protected by copyright, trademark and/or all other intellectual property laws in the U.S. and internationally.
3. COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS
If you believe that anything on the Site(s) infringes upon any copyright which you personally own or control, you may file a notification of such infringement with our Staff at the below address:
|Address:||My Faith Votes, 10940 S. Parker Rd., #640, Parker, CO 80138|
|Email:||Use the form posted here.|
Please be advised that the requirements for proper notification are set forth in 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3). If you knowingly file a false report or notification or in any manner misrepresent that the material or posting is infringing, you will be legally liable for any damages, including but not limited to all costs and attorney fees incurred by MFV, its affiliates, agents, assigns, or the alleged infringer as the result of our reliance upon your misrepresentation in removing the material, disabling access to the material or activity or any other claim for damages suffered based on your representation(s).
MFV Trademark, logo and any other MFV service name or slogan placed on any of MFV electronic communications are considered trademarks of MFV, its affiliates or associates and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of MFV. You are strictly forbidden to use any metatags or other “hidden text” using the marks or name, trademark, product or service name of MFV without our prior written consent to do so. Additionally, all page headers, graphics, icons, and script, is the service mark, trademark or trade dress of MFV and may not be copied, mimicked, or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission. All other trademarks, product names, names and logos mentioned on our Site(s) are the property of their respective owners or persons. Please see our legal statement of Limitations on Warranties and Legal Liability below.
5. PERMISSION AND RESTRICTIONS
- All content included in or made available through the Site(s) is the exclusive property of MFV or the property of the respective owners, licensors, publishers, right holders or content providers who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to or sponsored by MFV. Therefore, if one of our websites connects you by hyperlink or by other means to another site, you agree and signify that you are subject to the Terms and Conditions of that specific website, distributor and/or owner. You further agree never to capture, hijack or redirect visitors from our Site(s) to another site or location.
- Subject to your compliance with these Terms and Conditions of Use, MFV grants the following limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub/licensable right to access and use the Site Materials as follows: You may electronically copy, print for your personal, non-commercialuse MFV “Site Materials”. For limitations and restrictions on this limited use see below. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms and Conditions of Use are expressly reserved to MFV or the Site Materials owner and/or publisher.
- Use of MFV website and/or Site Materials for the following activities including, but is not limited to the following is strictly forbidden: (i) commercial use, reproduction, duplication, copying, publication, sale or other exploitation for commercial purposes is strictly forbidden; (ii) the distribution or public display of any Site Materials is strictly forbidden; (iii) modifying, editing, clipping, contextual limitations or changes or otherwise making any derivative uses of the Site and Site Materials is strictly forbidden; (iv) the use of any data gathering or extraction methods, including but not limited to data mining, robots or hacking devices is strictly forbidden; (v) any use or downloading of the Site or Site Materials for anything other than its originally intended purpose is strictly forbidden.
- Any use of MFV Site(s) or its Site Materials, other than what is expressly permitted herein, without the prior written consent from MFV, is strictly prohibited. MFV reserves all legal rights to terminate access to the Site(s) and Site Materials and pursue any other legal remedy available.
6. NO ADVERTISEMENTS OR COMMERCIAL ACTIVITY
This website is solely for furthering the purposes and programs of MFV and its mission. No advertisements or promotions of a private or commercial nature for products, services or programs are permitted on any of our Sites and you agree never to post any such content.
7. INFRINGEMENT POLICY
In all matters related to MFV Site(s) and Site Materials, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and all other applicable laws will be applied to use. MFV reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate users who are deemed to be repeat infringers of these terms, conditions and/or policies. MFV may also, in its sole discretion, limit access to the Site(s) and/or terminate the accounts of any users who violate or infringe any intellectual property rights of others, whether or not there is any repeat infringement.
8. USER CONDUCT AND POSTINGS
You hereby agree that you are legally responsible for your conduct while on the Site(s) and/or accessing and using Site Materials, electronic publications, and services. You also signify that you will not engage in any of the following conduct while accessing our Site(s) and Site Materials or services:
- You agree never to interfere with, disrupt, tag, damage, deface, inhibit or interfere with the Site or other users which could cause harm or disruption, disable or damage another person, entity or MFV Site(s).
- You agree never to impersonate (on behalf of yourself or another party) or misquote any person or entity, mislead or misrepresent facts, information or your affiliation with a person or entity.
- You may never engage in conduct that might be perceived as defamation, intimidation, harassment, attack, threat of/or cause harm to another user.
- You may not post any solicited or unsolicited commercial messages.
- You may not use the Site(s) for illegal or unauthorized purposes or engage in, encourage or promote any illegal activity.
MFV Site(s) at times may contain interactive areas and services, in which you and other uses may write messages, post photos, data, graphics, videos, or other material on the Site(s) [User Content]. You may submit or post any content that you personally create, that is in the public domain or that you have the express legal right to use or publish. You are personally legally responsible for your use of these interactive areas and services. You use them at your own RISK. You hereby agree not to post, upload, transmit, publish, create or otherwise use MFV Site(s) for any of the following:
- Viruses, corrupted data or any other harmful, “spam”, disruptive or destructive files;
- User Content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive in words or photos, abusive, fraudulent, harassing, threatening, an invasion of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise considered objectionable;
- User Content that in the sole discretionary judgment of MFV is objectionable or offensive which restricts or prevents a person from using and enjoying the Interactive areas of the Site, or that may expose MFV and/or its users to harm or legal liability. MFV reserves the right [but is not obligated to] remove any postings that, in its sole discretion, are objectionable for any reason, including but not limited to those that may be in conflict with MFV message and mission.
- User Content that impersonates a person or implies an affiliation of MFV or yourself with that person or entity.
- Unsolicited campaigns, advertising, promotions, chain letters, mass mailings or political campaigning and/or solicitations of any kind.
- User Content that would encourage or constitute criminal activity or behavior, violate the rights or privacy of another party or entity.
- User Content that might create liability or violate local, state, federal or international law, including but not limited to, the regulations of the National Securities Exchange Commission or the New York Stock Exchange, American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ.
- You may not post any private or personal information of another person or entity, including but not limited to addresses, phone numbers, place of employment, email addresses, social security numbers, credit information, credit card information or any other information that may conceivably be considered private information.
- User Content that may infringe on Copyrights, trademarks, patents, intellectual or proprietary rights and/or trade secrets of MFV or other persons or entities. By posting User Content, you represent and legally warrant that you have the lawful right to distribute and reproduce the material being posted.
9. WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
MFV makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the content, materials, operation of the services, products or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through MFV electronic services or websites. Unless otherwise agreed in writing, you agree that you use our electronic services, websites and/or blog at your sole personal risk.
To the fullest extent legally permissible by law, MFV expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement as to the site(s) and the services, including the information, content, and materials contained therein. MFV does not represent or warrant that the materials in the site(s) or the services available through the site(s) or its hyperlinks are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free or without potentially harmful or offensive data.
You expressly understand and agree that MFV, as well as our affiliates, contractors, suppliers, providers, advisors, councils, or licensors will NOT be liable or responsible for typographical errors or omissions relating to text or photography. MFV endeavors to keep our electronic systems safe and free of viruses and other harmful components, but MFV does not warrant that the information, content, Site Materials, products, hyperlinks or other services included on or otherwise made available to you through MFV electronic servers or communications sent from MFV are in fact free of viruses or other harmful attacks or components.
MFV, as well as our affiliates, contractors, suppliers, providers, advisors, councils, or licensors will NOT be liable for any damages of any kind or type arising from the use of any of MFV electronic communications, websites or from any information, content or materials posted by a third party or made available through a hyperlink or other link to/from our materials. MFV will not be liable for any damages of any kind including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive and/or consequential damages, unless otherwise specified in writing by MFV.
The above Warranties and Limitation of Liabilities are subject to certain state laws that do not allow limitations on implied warranties, exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply, and you may have some legal rights.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless MFV, its officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, agents, service providers and consultants, and/or their respective directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, damages of any kind [including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits, or loss of data] whether an action in contract or tort [including but not limited to negligence of any type] all costs, liabilities and/or expenses [including but not limited to attorney fees] arising out of, or related to, any reliance upon, or any User content you post, store or otherwise transmit on or through the Sites or your use of the Interactive Areas, including without limitation any actual or threatened suit, demand or claim made against MFV and/or its Officers, Directors, employees, independent contractors, service providers, or consultants, arising out of or relating to the User Content, your conduct, your violation of these Site Terms and Conditions or your violation of the rights of any third party.
MFV grants a limited and conditional, non-exclusive right to create a text hyperlink from/or to our website for non-commercial purposes. The link may not portray MFV, its affiliates, services, values, materials or programs in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise defamatory manner. Further, your link may not provide or contain illegal material or any adult, child or other material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise objectionable to MFV. You may not use, frame or use other techniques to enclose any MFV trademark, logo or other proprietary information, including the images found at the Site(s), the content of any text or layout/design of any page or form contained on a page on the Site(s) without the express written permission of MFV. Further, you have not conveyed any right, implied license, or otherwise under any trademark, copyright, patent or proprietary rights of MFV or any third party.
MFV at times provides, as a service to interested parties, hyperlinks to reference a third party article or material for your convenience or reference. MFV makes no claim or representation regarding these links and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, quality, content, nature, authenticity or reliability of the third-party web sites, its Site Material, security or accessibility by hyperlink from MFV Site(s), or Websites linking to the Site(s). The inclusion of any link does not imply any affirmation, agreement, co-operation, affiliation, or endorsement of any kind or type of any other site, or its site materials, content, information, ideas or proposals contained therein. You agree and hereby acknowledge that MFV is not responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for any third-party content and assumes no responsibility to update or review any third party content. You agree that you use these sites and its materials at your own risk.
12. ACCOUNT INFORMATION AND SECURITY
In consideration of your use of the Site(s), you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information as may be required by any registration forms on the Site; (b) maintain the security of your passwords and personal information; (c) accept all risks of unauthorized access to our database systems or registration data.
13. BINDING ARBITRATION, APPLICABLE LAW, AND VENUE
These Site Terms and Conditions and your use of the various Site(s) and/or Site Materials shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Virginia. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to binding arbitration pursuant to the laws of the state of Virginia in the city of Virginia Beach. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit such findings to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Virginia in the city/county of Virginia Beach over any claims, causes of action, suits, allegations, demands or damages arising out of these Site Terms and Conditions.
14. QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the content posted on our site, please contact us using the form posted here.