Thank you for your interest in being a part of the My Faith Votes Team. Please see the job description for the position we currently have available and use the form below to submit your resume/CV.
Ministry & Donor Services Associate
The Ministry & Donor Services Associate plays a crucial role in maintaining, growing, and retaining the My Faith Votes community through thanking donors, managing donor & constituent accounts in our CRM, responding to constituent requests, and researching questions on state voting requirements & elections.
ABOUT MY FAITH VOTES:
At My Faith Votes, we believe our faith has something essential to contribute to the arena of politics, and we have a mission to empower and equip Christians across America to bring the influence of their faith into the public square and to cast a biblically informed vote in every election.
Vision: An America where God is honored in the church and in the public square.
- We believe faith has an essential place in politics and in the public square.
- We believe Christians in America have a moral and biblical obligation to vote.
- We believe in the power of prayer to change culture and government.
- We believe the Bible is truth and we are committed to a biblical worldview.
- We take Jesus and his commands seriously.
- We fear God, and we believe in acting upon what we believe.
- Ensure the highest level of donor and constituent experience through proactive outreach and timely responses through hand-written notes, email, phone, text messaging, online chat, and other programs and processes as required.
- Maintain and grow the donor experience, with emphasis on monthly donors, with effective use of assigned tools and processes, and with appropriate and creative engagement.
- Grow individual donor capacity for engaging and equipping Christians to engage in elections and deepen their biblical worldview through effectively communicating about the tools and programs offered through My Faith Votes.
- Directly engage active and lapsed donors to increase belonging and identity, leading to increased retention and lifelong engagement.
- Provide feedback to the broader My Faith Votes team that will help us listen closely to our membership and iterate successful programs.
- Proactively provide input to the Communications team on ways to refine “Thank You” processes.
- Check ministry's mailbox, keep up to date records on assets in storage, sort through daily mail, on occasion, process incoming check and credit card donations, and account for usage of petty cash.
- Update CRM records as required in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Respond to inquiries regarding orders placed through My Faith Votes’ online shop.
- Research and respond to inquiries regarding voting requirements and dates in a specific state.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Passion for the vision, values, work, and culture of My Faith Votes.
- A strong interest in elections, politics, and the direction of the country.
- Ability to communicate in a welcoming and engaging way.
- Comfortable in drafting email messages and letters.
- Confident when talking over the phone and video calls.
- Aware of current events taking place in the United States, especially regarding politics.
- Proven ability to operate in a self-directed, remote work environment located in Plano, TX.
- Proven skills and experience in customer service position. Experience in a non-profit organization is a plus.
- Excellent listening, writing, and communication skills.
- Detail and process oriented.
- Proven track record of working with little oversight and high output, is self-motivated, and able to maintain a positive attitude.
- At times receive and lift boxes that can weigh as much as 30lbs.
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and follow through.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint, Asana, NationBuilder (CRM), Zendesk, and/or Shopify is a plus.