They will Know that We are Christians by Our Love
This week's focus: Love
Love is defined as -
- strong affection for another arising out of kinship or personal ties
- affection based on admiration, benevolence, or common interests
- warm attachment, enthusiasm, or devotion
- unselfish loyal and benevolent concern for the good of another
Ephesians 2:4-5 (NIV)But because of his great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, made us alive with Christ even when we were dead in transgressions—it is by grace you have been saved.
In Your Prayers, Remember:
- Pray for President Trump and those who will accompany him to the North Korea Summit; pray for safety, wisdom, and discernment
- Praise God for the recent Supreme Court win for religious liberty! Although narrow in scope, the high court ruled in favor of Jack Phillips the Colorado baker who denied a request to design a custom wedding cake for a same-sex couple due to his strongly-held religious convictions
We want to see God honored in America, and we pray for an unprecedented spiritual awakening.
This devotion was produced in partnership with Every Home for Christ.
This ministry is made possible by the generous support of friends like you.
Be the first to comment!