May We Demonstrate God's Love and Devotion to the Lost
This week's focus: DevotionDevotion is defined as -
- a feeling of strong love or loyalty
- the fact or state of being ardently dedicated and loyal
1 John 3:16 (NIV)This is how we know what love is: Jesus Christ laid down his life for us. And we ought to lay down our lives for our brothers and sisters.
In Your Prayers, Remember:
- The families of those killed and those who were injured during the horrific collapse of a newly-built pedestrian bridge at Florida International University in Miami
- The families of those killed in two separate incidents and those who were injured by package bombs in Austin, Texas
- Stephen Hawking, who recently passed away, is recognized as one of the greatest physicists in history, but who had concluded that there is no God. Pray for the many lost souls who revere him and his atheism
We want to see God honored in America, and we pray for an unprecedented spiritual awakening.
This devotion was produced in partnership with Every Home for Christ.
This ministry is made possible by the generous support of friends like you.