May the Lord Flood Our Hearts with His Generosity
This week's focus: Generosity
Generosity is defined as -
- the quality of being kind, understanding, and not selfish
- willingness to give money and other valuable things to others
- providing more than the amount that is needed or normal; abundant or ample
Psalm 51:12 (NKJV)Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, and uphold me by Your generous Spirit.
In Your Prayers, Remember:
- Continue to pray for the people of Hawaii who have been affected by a volcanic eruption and earthquakes. The situation there is still very unstable, but praise God that there has been no loss of life thus far
- Praise God for the release of three Christian Americans who were wrongfully imprisoned in North Korea
We want to see God honored in America, and we pray for an unprecedented spiritual awakening.
This devotion was produced in partnership with Every Home for Christ.
This ministry is made possible by the generous support of friends like you.
Be the first to comment!