May God Make Us Christ-like In Gentleness!
This week's focus: GentlenessGentleness is defined as -
- the quality or state of being gentle
- having or showing a kind and quiet nature
- mildness of manners or disposition
Matthew 11:29 (NKJV)Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
In Your Prayers, Remember:
- Praise God for the Christian movie, “I Can Only Imagine,” which is grossing way beyond expectations exposing many, who might not otherwise go to a church, to the saving power of Jesus Christ. It is a compelling example, among others, of marketplace ministry and how God can create beauty from our ashes and use them for His glory.
- With so much division, anger, and brokenness in our country, pray continually for true revival in the Church such that we can be salt and light in a world of darkness and hopelessness.
We want to see God honored in America, and we pray for an unprecedented spiritual awakening.
This devotion was produced in partnership with Every Home for Christ.
This ministry is made possible by the generous support of friends like you.