May God Give Us His Heart of Forbearance
This week's focus: ForbearanceForbearance is defined as -
- the quality of someone who is patient and able to deal with a difficult person or situation without becoming angry
- a refraining from the enforcement of something (as a debt, right, or obligation) that is due
Psalm 106:21-23 (NKJV)They forgot God their Savior, Who had done great things in Egypt, Wondrous works in the land of Ham, Awesome things by the Red Sea. Therefore, He said that He would destroy them, Had not Moses His chosen one stood before Him in the breach, To turn away His wrath, lest He destroy them.
In Your Prayers, Remember:
- Pray that the three U.S. citizens imprisoned in hard labor camps in North Korea will be released prior to the Trump-Kim talks
- Pray for the people in Hawaii who have had to evacuate their homes due to a volcano erupting
- Praise God that Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds has signed the “Fetal Heartbeat” bill into law which bans abortion once a heartbeat is detected. The law will likely face legal challenges all the way to the Supreme Court
We want to see God honored in America, and we pray for an unprecedented spiritual awakening.
This devotion was produced in partnership with Every Home for Christ.
This ministry is made possible by the generous support of friends like you.
Be the first to comment!