Make Us a Nation of People Faithful to God
This week's focus: Faithfulness
Faithfulness is defined as:
- steadfast in affection or allegiance
- firm in adherence to promises or in observation of duty
- having or showing true and constant support or loyalty
- deserving trust
Jeremiah 31:3 (AMP)The Lord appeared from of old to me [Israel], saying, Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore, with loving-kindness have I drawn you and continued My faithfulness to you.
In Your Prayers, Remember:
- Despite the efforts of more than 13,000 firefighters, Northern California's three big wildfires are resisting containment and forcing more evacuations. Pray God's intervention in this situation which has already claimed the lives of several civilians and firefighters
- Pray that the Church will understand that it is our responsibility to lead the country in restoring civility to the marketplace. May we be individually convicted to realize that we must set the example
We want to see God honored in America, and we pray for an unprecedented spiritual awakening.
This devotion was produced in partnership with Every Home for Christ.
This ministry is made possible by the generous support of friends like you.
Be the first to comment!