Kindness - Weekly Devotional
This week's focus: Kindness
Kindness is defined as:
- the quality or state of being kind
- having or showing a gentle nature and a desire to help others
- wanting and liking to do good things and to bring happiness to others
I thank you, Lord, for your kindness to me. I praise you for the kindness you have shown to our nation in the past. I pray today that you would work through me, especially through my votes and my participation in the political process, to show kindness to your people and to the lost in America. Give me a kind heart, God, and reveal to me your kindness for the American people.
“For His merciful kindness is great toward us, And the truth of the Lord endures forever. Praise the Lord!”
In Your Prayers, Also Remember:
- This week, pray for your Governor as he or she leads your state. Pray for their pursuit of wisdom and discernment and that they would seek the counsel of the Lord.
- Continue to pray for all of those affected by Hurricane Dorian. Pray especially for those in Bahamas where more than 70,000 people are in need of lifesaving aid and assistance.
We want to see God honored in America, and we pray for an unprecedented spiritual awakening.
This devotion was produced in partnership with Every Home for Christ.
This ministry is made possible by the generous support of friends like you.