Give Us Your Shepherd's Heart for the Lost
This week's focus: Care
Care is defined as -
- painstaking or watchful attention
- regard coming from desire or esteem
- a person or thing that is an object of attention, anxiety, or solicitude
Isaiah 40:10-11 (MSG)Climb a high mountain, Zion. You’re the preacher of good news. Raise your voice. Make it good and loud, Jerusalem. You’re the preacher of good news. Speak loud and clear. Don’t be timid! Tell the cities of Judah, ‘Look! Your God!’ Look at him! God, the Master, comes in power, ready to go into action. He is going to pay back his enemies and reward those who have loved him. Like a shepherd, he will care for his flock, gathering the lambs in his arms, Hugging them as he carries them, leading the nursing ewes to good pasture.
In Your Prayers, Remember:
- Praise God that the Trump – Un Summit was a success in the sense that all remained safe; pray that God will soften the heart of Kim Jong Un towards his people
- Pray for fathers across the land, especially Christian fathers; that they would take responsibility for the spiritual leadership of their families and take a stand for God, despite the moral degradation that plagues our nation
We want to see God honored in America, and we pray for an unprecedented spiritual awakening.
This devotion was produced in partnership with Every Home for Christ.
This ministry is made possible by the generous support of friends like you.