Faithfulness - Weekly Devotional
This week's focus: Faithfulness
Faithfulness is described as:
- steadfast in affection or allegiance
- firm in adherence to promises or in observation of duty
- having or showing true and constant support or loyalty
- deserving trust
Father God, I thank you for your faithfulness to me. Thank you for your everlasting love. Thank you for your faithfulness to your people in America and to our nation. I pray, Lord, that in your faithfulness you would lead your people to your heart. I pray that you would make us a nation of people faithful to you, drawn by your loving-kindness and everlasting love.
Jeremiah 31:3 (AMP)
“The Lord appeared from of old to me [Israel], saying, Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with loving-kindness have I drawn you and continued My faithfulness to you."
In Your Prayers, Also Remember:
- Pray for Congress as they go back to work this week. Specifically, pray for your Senators as they navigate the potential impeachment trial ahead. Use our prayer guide and send a message to your elected officials, letting them know you are praying for them here.
- Christian leaders are calling on 1 million people, particularly youth in the United States, to fast and pray for a spiritual awakening as part of the "Roaring Twenties" fast. Learn more and join the movement here.
We want to see God honored in America, and we pray for an unprecedented spiritual awakening.
This devotion was produced in partnership with Every Home for Christ.
This ministry is made possible by the generous support of friends like you.