Availability -Weekly Devotional
This week's focus: Availability
Availability is described as:
- the quality or state of being available
- presence and ability or willingness to talk to someone
- qualification or willingness to do something or to assume a responsibility
I praise you today, oh Lord, for your availability. I thank you that every time I am in trouble, you are there, ready to rescue me. I thank you for mending my broken heart and responding every time I cry for help. I pray that you would be available to your people in this nation during these days. I pray that we would turn to you, remembering always that you are always available to hear our cries.
(For further reading see Psalm 91)
Psalm 34:17-19 (MSG)
“Is anyone crying for help? God is listening, ready to rescue you. If your heart is broken, you’ll find God right there; if you’re kicked in the gut, he’ll help you catch your breath. Disciples so often get into trouble; still, God is there every time.”
- As the students go, so goes our nation. If we win the spiritual battles across our nation but neglect our college campuses, all our progress will be undone in a generation. College students today need our earnest prayers. Commit to adopting a college campus to pray for on February 27th and join the national Collegiate Day of Prayer. Learn more here.
- Senator McConnell filed cloture on both the Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act and the Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, readying for back-to-back votes on the pro-life measures. Pray these compassionate, common-ground bills would become law.
We want to see God honored in America, and we pray for an unprecedented spiritual awakening.
This devotion was produced in partnership with Every Home for Christ.
This ministry is made possible by the generous support of friends like you.